Re: [BKARTS] Help Indentifying Typeface

Beth,
I would have been happy to let you use a bit of mine, but mine is 14pt. Brian's suggestion for Century might be the best bet here. Buy the font, design your label digitally, and have a die made. That's what I would do, otherwise you're left with the option of redoing all the labels, which you probably have already considered and ruled out.
Vernon Wiering