Re: [BKARTS] Help Indentifying Typeface - Elizabethan

Looking at my brass letters the title letter sample on the Web  site
correspond to my set of "Elizabethan" font.  In particular the curled up foot
of the "R" is conspicuous, together with the extended serifs of the "S" and
"E".

This font is available from P&S engraving and Fine Cut.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England
[Mem. Soc. of Bookbinders]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.41, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.446,  Mozilla Firefox browser v2.0.0.3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx