[BKARTS] Script fonts

Dear Linda,
Your recommendation to sudtipose.com and those beautiful fonts took me back many years to My Life As A Designer,
at a time when one could only create those florid scripts
by hand.

In those days I worked with one of the best, Jim Thornton
of Los Angeles. Among numerous projects, he created the script logo I still use today.

And, speaking of finding 'something that would fit',
I had a longing to tango seeing the Si Gardel dingbats!

<<From: "Linda M. Cunningham" <lindac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: European handwriting font...Have a look at the amazing scripts of Ale Paul at
http://www.sudtipos.com/home and see if you can't find something that would fit...Cheers, Linda >>
--