[BKARTS] Typsetting Book

I have a ring bound typsetting book published by Bullard's of NYC.

It's from the 50's (includes a supplement from 1958) and is entitled

Bullard's Alphabets

Nice shape.  Includes sections on:

Linotype
Monotype
Displays
Decorations

Very good overall condition, oversized binder.

Any interest - let me know (I can't find a comprable book on the sites, so thought I wuold present it here).

David

      David Friedman
  www.bibliotique.net
    Proud member of  www.IOBA.org
Interested in P/T or F/T business opportunities??
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique