Re: [BKARTS] [SPAM] [BKARTS] Typsetting Book

Thanks for the note, but it isn't quite the same.  Not a wire comb
binding (it is a 6 ring binder) and larger than 8 vo.   I suspect this
copy is from the 50's.

David

--
BIBLIOTIQUE - Online sales of Books, collectibles, art, and items of value.

Visit our website at:  www.bibliotique.net

E-mail us or call us at:  845-687-4184
P/T & F/T Business & Work opportunities
Visit:  www.yourfamilyfirst.com/bibliotique