[BKARTS] Help with Font - One More

Hello all -
I read the discussion on identifying a font with interest, as I found a font I dearly like but do not know much about. I found it in mid 1930's (1934-1936 I think) Gutenbergs Jahresbuch. I have included a scan of it below. In particular I like the t's, the f's and the crossed 7's. Any suggestions as to name or family would be helpful. I don't hope that there is a digital version, but if you know of one similar, please let me know.

http://www.mottebooks.com/krfont.jpg

Thank you in advance.
Gene Alloway

Motte & Bailey Booksellers