[BKARTS] Letterpress Printed Kerrytown BookFest Poster

Hi all -

I just put up a page that has a description and some photos of the printing our our 2007 Kerrytown BookFest poster. I thought you all might like to see it.

Jim Horton of Ann Arbor & the Wood Engravers Network with help from the kids of the Greenhills School here did the engraving and printing. We think it is our best poster yet.

http://www.kerrytownbookfest.org/poster.html

And, if you are around SE Michigan on Sunday 9 September, please drop by. It is our 5th annual event, and we always have a great time.

Best-
Gene Alloway

Motte & Bailey Booksellers
212 N. 4th Ave