Re: [BKARTS] Help with Font - One More

Motte & Bailey, Booksellers wrote:
Hello all -
I read the discussion on identifying a font with interest, as I found a font I dearly like but do not know much about. I found it in mid 1930's (1934-1936 I think) Gutenbergs Jahresbuch. I have included a scan of it below. In particular I like the t's, the f's and the crossed 7's. Any suggestions as to name or family would be helpful. I don't hope that there is a digital version, but if you know of one similar, please let me know.
Try http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

You will need to rescan the sample to fit their requirements, but if it exists, their system will identify it.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/