[BKARTS] SB50 Brass cleaning solution

We are now carrying a brass cleaning solution called SB50 used specifically
for cleaning brass hand tools and type.

The cleaner is non toxic and safe to use on all sound brass tools an items
you may have that have developed that gunk on them over the years.

It can be purchased on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2umxsk

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas