Re: [BKARTS] Help with Font - One More

Gene,
I'm no font expert, but a little looking brought this(the ts, fs, and 7 are different, though):
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/christiana-bq/
You can find more fonts like it here:
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/berthold/christiana-bq/morelikethis.html
The scan you posted online is not quite detailed enough to see the particulars of the letters. Maybe a smaller page of the text in a higher res. would help.
Crossed sevens are pretty rare in fonts.
Hope this helps, it's fun to look anyway.
Vernon Wiering