[BKARTS] August Project on Making Books with Children

Dear Friends

The project for August is an accordion book based on one I saw at the Joseph Cornell exhibition at Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, MA with links to the PEM site as well as other material on the web about Cornell. I have also posted information about several fall workshops which highlight my new focus on recycled materials.
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

For those in the area, the exhibit closes on August 19 and is well worth a trip. I also posted some thoughts about the Cornell exhibit and the Edward Hopper at the MFA in Boston (also closes on August 19) on my art blog.
http://www.ingoodspirit.blogspot.com

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx