[BKARTS] Monogram "M" "S" in Day's Work Series

We recently received a gift of the Boston: L.C. Page "Day's Work Series"
edition of Booker T. Washington's Sowing and Reaping.  The cloth
covering is a warm olive-gray "natural linen" color with an Arts and
Crafts floral design (looks like blue chicory flowers). Unlike the
Margaret Armstrong and Alice Morse designs on our Paul Lawrence Dunbar
poems, the name of the designer cannot be found anywhere that I have
looked. The monogram consists of "M" and "S" on either side of a green
stem.  I've searched the web and at least half of the copies are in red
cloth (no mention of flowers on the red version).

I hope that Richard Minsky or someone else can identify this
illustrator.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas.

Valinda Carroll
Preservation Manager