[BKARTS] Twin Rockers online?

Does anyone know if Twin Rockers Paper is still in business? I can't find any sort of ordering information or web presence for them, and so am seriously scratching my head. I'm looking specifically for overbeaten cotton fibers, which they used to ship in 50 lb. tubs. So if you don't know about Twin Rockers, but know where I might find overbeaten cotton fiber paper pulp in central Ohio, I'd appreciate the tip.

Thanks!

Rebecca