From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rebecca Morton
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:40 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Twin Rockers online?

Does anyone know if Twin Rockers Paper is still in business?  I can't
find any sort of ordering information or web presence for them, and so
am seriously scratching my head.  I'm looking specifically for
overbeaten cotton fibers, which they used to ship in 50 lb. tubs.  So if
you don't know about Twin Rockers, but know where I might find
overbeaten cotton fiber paper pulp in central Ohio, I'd appreciate the
tip.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of the
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.