Re: [BKARTS] Twin Rockers online?

It's http://www.twinrocker.com/ as listed in the membership directory of the Friends of Dard Hunter.

Jeffrey Barr
102 Edgewood Ave., #2
New Haven, CT 06511-4520

(203) 789-8681
jeffreybarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca Morton wrote:
Does anyone know if Twin Rockers Paper is still in business? I can't find any sort of ordering information or web presence for them, and so am seriously scratching my head. I'm looking specifically for overbeaten cotton fibers, which they used to ship in 50 lb. tubs. So if you don't know about Twin Rockers, but know where I might find overbeaten cotton fiber paper pulp in central Ohio, I'd appreciate the tip.

Thanks!

Rebecca