From: Kitty Maryatt <twohands.press@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 1:32 pm
Subject: Address for Susan Share

Dear Friends,

Do you have an address and email address and/or phone number for Susan Share? I have not been able to contact her using my information. Thanks for your help.

Warmly,

Kitty Maryatt

  The Bonefolder, Vol. 3, No. 2, Spring 2007

  Now Online @ <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder

  <http://library.syr.edu/digital/exhibits/b/bookoforigins/

=0