[BKARTS] Memorial for Gloria Helfgott in New York

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts:

Please join us on Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 from 5 to 7:30 pm for a
memorial for long-time member Gloria Helfgott, who recently passed
away of scleroderma in her home in Pacific Palisades, California.

An innovative artist and curator, Gloria Helfgott made invaluable
contributions to the field of book arts. Please join us as we pay
tribute to her life and work.
Those of you who would like to say a few words in honor of Gloria,
please contact Evelyn Eller at ellerrosenbaum@xxxxxxx so that we have
an idea of how many people we can accommodate.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager
The Center for Book Arts
28 W. 27th St. 3rd fl.