[BKARTS] Leather rebacking and alternatives

Hello everyone,
      I'm researching the options for learning leather rebacking and
alternative repairs for leather volumes (such as using linen and paper
rather than leather).
I will try to get the Bernard Middleton book on this subject: any other
helpful articles or books on the subject?
      I see a workshop listed in October at the Center for Book Arts taught
by Sophia Kramer, and I believe there was another workshop (at the Garage
Annex?) mentioned on the list earlier in the summer, so I'm afraid that's
an opportunity that has passed.
      I have the following names of teachers who have done leather
rebacking workshops in the past, Don Rash, Jim Reid-Cunningham, Daniel E.
Kelm.: anyone else?
      There don't seem to be many options for this kind of training, so any
information would be appreciated.