From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Smith
Sent: Wednesday, 15 August 2007 9:11 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Book / Text blocks

Hey ya'll ...
I know that one of the 'mystiques' of bookbinding is to fold your own
paper ... but honestly, after spending a weekend folding signatures I
am done. Of course I have enough to fill about 15 books, but thats
besides the point.

I am looking for a place to buy premade blank blocks, already sewn, so
I can concentrate on the covers instead.

I know that paper-source.com has blocks, but they run out pretty
quick. Anyone have any other sources?

--
Thanks!
Dave Smith