Re: [BKARTS] Book / Text blocks

depends on what i am gonna do with em

if they are for my nieces and nephews and such
who obviously don't care about "archivalness".
i buy journals & diaries in the dollar store and tear off the old covers

j. godsey 14 pleasant st methuen, ma 01844 978-376-5619 fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

Dave Smith wrote:
Hey ya'll ...
I know that one of the 'mystiques' of bookbinding is to fold your own
paper ... but honestly, after spending a weekend folding signatures I
am done. Of course I have enough to fill about 15 books, but thats
besides the point.

I am looking for a place to buy premade blank blocks, already sewn, so
I can concentrate on the covers instead.

I know that paper-source.com has blocks, but they run out pretty
quick. Anyone have any other sources?