[BKARTS] info t-shirt caption contest

Helen Crow @ Pogos Place has graciously donated a white XL t-shirt from the Bullpen Cafepress store

the one with the scrubbing reader that says: "You're never bored with OCD"

which I believe was the result of a caption contest. So now we have another caption contest...

The winner of the T-shirt will be the person who conjures up the best quote to go with the image on today's bullpen.

http://bibliophilebullpen.blogspot.com/2007/08/caption-contest.html

-- j. godsey 14 pleasant st methuen, ma 01844 978-376-5619 fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com