[BKARTS] Oak Knoll Fest

Oak Knoll Fest XIV  - Register Today!

If you have not already sent in your registration form for Oak Knoll Fest
(Oct. 6 & 7,please do so quickly. We have only a few spaces left. You may
phone, fax or email, as well as use regular mail. We look forward to seeing
you in October!
Click here for registration form :
http://www.oakknoll.com/FEST-XIV/registration2007.pdf

Click here for Oak Knoll Fest XIV website :
http://www.oakknoll.com/FEST-XIV/

News about the Fest
Oak Knoll Fest & Public Radio!
We are excited to announce that The Bookguys from Public Radio will be at
the Fest taping two shows from the Fest Hall. We are also talking to C-Span
Book Talk about broadcasting from the Fest.

Please let me know if you have any questions . My email is
kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,
Kelly Chandler

Kelly Chandler
Director of the Antiquarian Department
Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware St., New Castle De 19720
P: 302.328.7232 F: 302.328.7274
http://www.oakknoll.com
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America ( ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org
International league of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB)http://www.ilab-lila.com