Re: [BKARTS] info t-shirt caption contest

clever!

j. godsey
www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

David Lanning wrote:
"....and all I wanted was a little light reading"

kind regards,

David

David Lanning J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. dl@xxxxxxxxx http://www.hewit.com Mobile: 07947 754842 Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1280 709701 Skype Name: davidlanning

Edinburgh Numbers