Re: [BKARTS] Removing paper from a CD-Rom

if the CD is what you need to keep and the envelope is expendable,
then let it soak on some plain water for a bit, put a wet sponge right
on the coffee stain. Let the water dissolve the coffee.

Water wont hurt a CD. BUT be careful when you dry it. be sure to BLOT
and not wipe. Wiping might scratch the surface of the CD if there is
something abrasive on the cloth.

--
Thanks!
Dave Smith