Teri L Herbert wrote:
From: "Lambert, Margo" <mlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Morning-

Hopefully someone can advise me on this.

I received a donated copy of a CME CD-ROM that had had coffee spilled on it.
The CD is stuck inside the envelope and I will need to do irreversable
damage to the envelope to remove the CD.

Is there anything I can use to remove paper from a CD (paper stuck using a
dried coffee adhesive) and retain the integrity of the CD?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Margo A. Lambert, MLIS
Librarian
Health Science and Consumer Health Libraries
St. Elizabeth Hospital
1506 S. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI  54915
920-738-2325 (Office)