[BKARTS] For Sale

Hi Everyone,
I have a Challenge Paper Jogger for sale - $50.00 A Model T-B, it has an angled bed of 14" X 20" and plugs in a regular 120V socket.
I also have a Spinnit Paper Drill - model EBM from Lassco for sale for $150.00 comes with two 1/4" hollow drills.
Pictures at
http://pacificcoast.net/~allen/graphics/forsale/index.html

Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4