[BKARTS] Leather rebacking and alternatives

We do sell Airplane Linen, and yes it certainly is an expensive material.
It is beautiful linen, made of 100% linen fibers and very tightly woven with
a high thread count and overall strength.  Historically it was used for
coving the wings of airplanes, which is where the name comes from.  It is
available on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2vb3dq

We also sell a lesser quality version called our Airplane Hinging Linen
which is still a 100% linen material but not as tightly woven, hence having
a lower thread count.  This is available on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2myo5w

We also sell unbleached muslin by the yard which others have mentioned as an
alternative as well, though I would consider this a pretty large step down
in quality from the linens.  It is available on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/26mp4r

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas