[BKARTS] Bookbinding in Houston

Here is a place to go for bookbinding lessons!! The
Museum of Printing History located at 1324 W. Clay
Street, on web www.printingmuseum.org

I just went there a couple weeks ago and saw Ben
Franklin's press with gilded ornaments on top, real
prints made by Durer, amazing miniature books and more
and more...then I came across live working rooms that
were for printing(many presses to explore), another
room for hand papermaking and then the bookbinding
studio where I talked shop with a couple very nice
people. I saw a ruling machine up close and was shown
a very portable sewing frame that was 2 small clamps
attached to table edge - ingenious! And they have
workshops here too!

This place is wonderful, go see it. And free admision
too!

-Carrie from Syracuse&Oswego, NY

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.