[BKARTS] unsub Book_Arts-L

From: BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Aug 2007 to 19 Aug 2007 (#2007-109)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:00:09 -0400

There is 1 message totalling 50 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. Bookbinding in Houston

Date:    Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:45:50 -0700
From:    carrie v <amaranthpress@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bookbinding in Houston

Here is a place to go for bookbinding lessons!! The
Museum of Printing History located at 1324 W. Clay
Street, on web www.printingmuseum.org

I just went there a couple weeks ago and saw Ben
Franklin's press with gilded ornaments on top, real
prints made by Durer, amazing miniature books and more
and more...then I came across live working rooms that
were for printing(many presses to explore), another
room for hand papermaking and then the bookbinding
studio where I talked shop with a couple very nice
people. I saw a ruling machine up close and was shown
a very portable sewing frame that was 2 small clamps
attached to table edge - ingenious! And they have
workshops here too!

This place is wonderful, go see it. And free admision
too!

-Carrie from Syracuse&Oswego, NY

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/

End of BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Aug 2007 to 19 Aug 2007 (#2007-109)

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here. http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us