Re: [BKARTS] Removing paper from a CD-Rom

Margo,

Usefull here and in other related applications is a product used in winemaking: B-Brite.
It is an oxidating cleaner that also removes labels. It will, however, render the paper unusable.
Try Arborwine.com for a small supply

It works without the use of chemicals, is more effective than water alone and will also clean the cd.
Mixed with warm water you soak the cd, or other nonporous object, when clean - rinse in cold water.

I use it in my Dandelion Wine making every year.

Best,
Leonard

Leonard Seastone

The Tideline Press