[BKARTS] Musty Smells--AWAY!

I unwrapped a piece of vellum 2 days ago, and it smelled TERRIBLE!  Very
musty.  This was a leftover from one of our deceased binders' effects, and
must have been wrapped up for years.

I left it spread out in direct sun-about 3-4 hours for two days.  It is a
little cockled, but NO SMELL!  I hope I can flatten out the cockle.
Otherwise, I am sold on sunshine.

Signa Houghteling