Re: [BKARTS] digitizing film

Julie, try LOC, Film reference desk, or the Academy of Motion Picture
Arts and Sciences/Margaret Herrick Library reference.  Sorry, I'm not at
my office and don't have names/numbers at hand.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> Julie Jones <jjones@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/23/07 8:09 AM >>>
I am hoping someone on list can suggest a high quality service for
digitizing 8mm and 16mm film. The films are from 1972, and we need this
done well and carefully,  with consideration of their age and
importance.
 thanks!
 Julie Jones
James Agee Memorial library