Re: [BKARTS] digitizing film

A friend of mine who converted several reels of family films sent this comment:

"It wasn't much of a choice: not many places convert 8 and 16 mm film in this area. My guess is that most people show on a screen or wall and use a camcorder to transfer the pictures.

Anyway, these people are not "cheap" but they are high quality, with recently updated equipment. Also slow, but I do recommend them.

http://www.intervideoduplication.com/

Their web page gives all the information needed. Glad to help."

Via my friend Stuart.

Worth a try - the films look very good!

Kathy G