[BKARTS] old fonts website

Check out http://www.oldfonts.com/default.html for some great historical-looking typefaces, including some good, legible script faces. This site was recommended by a friend on my scientific art discussion board. I especially like Emily Austin and Attic Antique : ).

Kathy G.

Every Day Is a New Beginning