[BKARTS] hollytex 3221...anyone?

I'm trying to find Hollytex 3221? Does anyone still sell it? I normally use
it for mending paper. And as my previous supply has been exhausted, I'm
currently working with Reemay and I'm find it very unsatisfactory as the
fibers tend to separate easily and adhere to the object (very very bad
indeed).  I've been told this particular model of Hollytex has
been discontinued.  Is there a comparable replacement? And, if so, is its
replacement a suitable release barrier?--not too thick, not too thin?

Thanks,
Sarah Blythe