[BKARTS] "All in the Fold - More than just Origami" exhibition extended

Due to the unprecedented success of the exhibition "All in the Fold - More
than just Origami" at Columbia Book & Paper Center, I have been asked to
extend the show. I am doing so, but unfortunately it is only just thru
Wednesday, the 29th. of August...alas, 4 more days. It will give you a
chance to visit once more if you have not done so yet. Hours are Monday
through Saturday, 10am-6pm. Free and open to the public. Get into the fold,
come by and see what everyone is talking about.

    Bill Drendel
    Gallery Coordinator
    Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts
    1104 S. Wabash Ave.
    Chicago, IL 60605
    312-344-6684