Re: [BKARTS] hollytex 3221...anyone?

In my practice I used medium weight dressmakers Pellon or other brands of polyester interfacing. Some fabrics have a smooth surface that does not pill or separate, so you have to check for that before you buy. The stuff is easily washed in a washer, dries flat in a heartbeat, and lasts more or less forever. I actually like it better than Hollytex, though I don't know whether what I had was Hollytex 3221 or not. I never used Reemay as it seemed too flimsy for the purpose.

Carol Pratt
Co. Kerry,
Ireland
-----