[BKARTS] Knoxville (TN) Book Arts Guild

The Knoxville Book Arts Guild meets from noon to 3PM the third Saturday of
each month.  We meet at the West Knoxville Branch Library at the  intersection
of Kingston Pike and Papermill Road.

We are pleased to announce that the September 15 meeting will be led by Bob
Roberts, owner of the Gilded Leaf Bindery in Maryville, TN.  Bob's topic is
Binding Techniques Used in Book Restoration.    Bob has been in  practice since
1994 and brings a wealth of experience in binding and restoration  work.  You
can check out Bob's website at _www.gildedleafbindery.com_
(http://www.gildedleafbindery.com/) .

Please join us if you are in the Knoxville area Sept. 15.

CHERYL