From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.
J. Foncannon
Sent: Sunday, 26 August 2007 9:58 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] tie me Kangaroo down, mate

	In Jan 2003, 1 US dollar yielded 1.7 Australian dollars;  in
March
2007 it was 1.2 Australian dollars.  As a consequence of the prevailing
miserable exchange rate, Hollander's no longer carries kangaroo leather.
 I have become addicted to this substance, and I prefer it to almost all
other leathers for creative bookbinding:  it's smoothness, it's divine
luminosity (sigh!).
	Does anyone know of another source?
--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never
happened.