[BKARTS] Leather

ok, so I know the first response will be DONT BUY LEATHER ON EBAY

I understand that ... but I am still learning, and the wife just isnt
going to understand me spending close to triple digits for a piece of
leather to practice with.

so, that being said.

If I were to buy leather on ebay, I see vendors offering 2oz and 1oz.
Would anyone care to elaborate some? Which should I think about etc

I'd love to hear opinions.

Thanks
--
Thanks!