Re: [BKARTS] Suppliers in Australia

http://www.zettaflorence.com.au/

j. godsey 14 pleasant st methuen, ma 01844 978-376-5619 fax 866-416-6101

www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies
Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution

www.bibliophilebullpen.com

Bob Lines wrote:
Hi,

Who are the best people in Australia for book-binding supplies? I need someone who I can deal with on the internet. I live in country Western Oz which is a liitle remote (the only 'roo skins around here are still housing their owners!)

Bob Lines