Re: [BKARTS] EBAY Leather

Many of us can't afford a "good skin" from the traditional dealers and have
found suitable material on eBay.  My personal favorite is 2oz. naked grain
pig skin from Leatherhut.  Admittedly, I have never worked with top quality
leather, so I have no idea how it compares.  At this point with my current
skill level (about 1/4 of my covers have to be redone), I see no point in
investing more money yet.

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx