[BKARTS] looking for etching press

Hello All,

I am new to the list.  Recently graduated from risd and have an americorps
vista job setting up a community printshop in conjunction with as220, a
providence based arts non-profit.  we have silkscreen and letterpress up
and running and are currently on the hunt for an etching press.

does anyone have a press they would like to sell?  anywhere in new
england, really.  table top or free standing doesn't matter.  any leads
are also appreciated.

if you are in the area, come to the grand opening for the shop to learn
more.  friday september 7th 6:30-8:30pm and saturday 8th 1-5pm.

thank you!

Morgan Calderini
morgan@xxxxxxxxx
401.743.6731