Re: [BKARTS] sodium hypochloride; foxing

	Check the archives on this.  There had been much discussion in this
group over the years as to what to do about foxing. Various oxidizing
(sodium chlorate, e.g. ) and reducing (sodium hydrosulphite, e.g.)
agents have been proposed--- even chelating agents (EDTA.)
	I have tried them all.
Consensus:  nothing works.

--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened.
---- Mark Twain