[BKARTS] Printers' Hats

Back in 2003, there was a discussion of Printers' Hats, and I thought I'd
share a link from The Sartorialist with picture of a man from a metalworks
plant in Milan wearing a newspaper hat.

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html#5665251014718997475

(if the URL breaks over the page, you will need to cut and paste the
parts)

 - Rachael Schechter
   University of Pennsylvania