[BKARTS] Updating my bookclasp web site

Hello-

Just wanted to mention that I have cleaned up and updated my book clasp web site.

Not only do I do workshops in bookclasp design and construction, but I also do some commissions.
I added a page detailing some of the the steps in one of the clasp replications which I did this past year.

That page can be found here: http://bookclasp.com/restore2.html

The home page for the web site is here: http://bookclasp.com/index.htm

Enjoy!

Joycelyn Merchant