[BKARTS] highway sign typefaces

Check out the long, rather interesting NY Times article about highway sign typefaces.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=travel&res=9E0DE5D81038F932A15752C0A9639C8B63,

By the way, I've have been trying to unsubscribe to this listserve but am having difficulties doing so. I followed the rues at the end of each email -- but did not succeed. Can the administrator remove me if he sees this?

Martin Carbone

martycarbone@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.thesixrulesofeverything.com
http://www.9000phoneticwords.com/boxmakers/howtomakeboxes.html
Tel: 760-603-1910
Fax: 760-603-1930
5123 Don Rodolfo Drive / Carlsbad, CA 93010

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?