Hi Laurie,
I found out that the 500 Handmade Books got bumped a season. I believe it now has a July 2008 pub date. Bummer.
Celia

On 8/31/07 9:25 AM, "Laurie Corral" <laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Celia, this message just came over on the book arts list serve - do you have any info?
thanks, Laurie

Laurie Corral BookWorks laurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 828-255-8444 or 828-291-6541 428 1/2 Haywood Road Asheville, NC 28806

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Lee <riverlark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 31, 2007 8:31:34 AM EDT
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Lark

Does anyone know what happened to Lark's "500 Handmade Books: A Celebration of Contemporary Book Forms"?
Amazon just sent me a note saying that they aren't going to be able to distribute it.
Thanks for any information,
Mary

http://riverlark.blogspot.com

Laurie Corral BookWorks ashevillebookworks.com 828-255-8444 or 828-291-6541 428 1/2 Haywood Road Asheville, NC 28806