Re: [BKARTS] Lark Books

I found out that the 500 Handmade Books got bumped a season. I believe it now > has a July 2008 pub date. Bummer.

Particularly for those of us who sent in our entries a year ago and have gotten "oh, it's been bumped" emails several times: very frustrating.

Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com