[BKARTS] New work on web site

For those who are interested, I'm home from my
residency (I've been no-mail on the list), and I've
added a lot of new work, including everything from
this summer to:
http://web.mac.com/melissajaycraig

(and this time, checked to make sure that the images
loaded on the PC, they did, with Mozilla Firefox)

cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Jay Craig

http://web.mac.com/melissajaycraig